Terms and Conditions
An Account application is required to process your order. This application must be completed in full in order to be processed. Please fax this document to 718-821-5749 or mail to Reiko Wireless, 55 Mall Dr, Commack, NY 11725. If purchase is subject to resale, please complete and enclose a resale certificate with this application.
Our office is open Monday thru Friday, 9am - 6:30pm EST. Orders are not processed on weekends.
Minimum order and Pricing:
- Minimum order of (US) $150 dollars is required.
- All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Reiko wireless.
- All orders remain the property of Reiko wireless unless the customer pays the items in full.
- Inspection of all items purchased from Reiko wireless, is the sole responsibility of the customer, this inspection must be made within ten (10) business days of invoice date.
- Reiko wireless is not responsible for missing items after ten (10) business days of invoice date, regardless of error of fault.
- All returns must have a return merchandise authorization from sales representative.
- Only return the specific quantities and the products damaged on the road.
- The customer pays “In-bound” freight and “Out-bound” freight is paid by Reiko Wireless.
- All returns for credit are subject to restocking fee.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same title only.
- All claims for incorrect shipment must be received within seven (7) days from the invoice date.
- Freight damage claims should be filed directly with carrier.
- If the purchaser refuses to accept shipment for any reason, Reiko wireless is entitled to a twenty five (25) percent restocking fee from the total of the purchase.
- Reiko wireless will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for orders not shipped out on the date of order.
- All orders will be made via UPS or Federal express unless otherwise specified.
- All risk of loss and damage in transit shall be borne by the customer.
- Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- Acceptable payments for Cash ON Delivery (C.O.D.) accounts are cashier’s check, money order or company check.
- Personal checks and temporary checks will not be accepted.